Join the Final Stretch of 2018 Summer Learning Challenge
Aug 02, 2018 03:17PM ● Published by Emily Stevenson
So far, thousands of children, teens and adults have signed up and completed the challenge. The good news... there's still time to join them by visiting richlandlibrary.com/summer.
Earn one point for every 30 minutes that you read and every library program that you attend this summer. There are lots of free, interactive and entertaining programs planned in the coming weeks, including:
- August 2 - Storytime in the Garden
- August 2 - Author Talk with Thomas McConnell
- August 4 - Easy, No-Bake Desserts
- August 7 - Porkchop Productions: RAPunzel
- August 7 - Retail & Hospitality Career Fair
- August 8 - College Applications: Everything You Need to Know
- August 11 - Let's Dance!
- August 13 - Stargazing for Kids
- August 15 - Self-Actualization: How to Human
- August 16 - Meet a Congaree Park Ranger
- August 18 - End of Summer Bash, Featuring Secret Agent 23 Skidoo
The final day of the 2018 Summer Learning Challenge is set for Sunday, August 19. Good luck, and we can't wait to see you at the finish line with a fun reward!